Sunday, December 6, 2015

Documenting memories

I can say I am fortunate to have a mother who loves taking pictures because I have a lot of photographs to look back on.  Considering the tie when I was born almost forty years ago, that was such a great effort on her part. 


Of course she kept all the photographs in albums where she wrote the dates on the back so I would know when they were taken. 

She kept snapping away as time passed by, this was something I got from her.  I love taking pictures and documenting events in my life.

Thanks to the technology, the cameras that needed film before you could use them was replaced by digital cameras.

There was also the emergence of video cameras which also needed tapes before.  They became digital as well over time.

Photos and videos are now stored in memory cards and your computer.  Of course as time went on, people hardly developed their photos anymore.  Instead, we just keep them in our hard drive or computers.  the same goes with our videos.

I am no expert but I'd like to share with you some of the methods I use when doing my own documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment