Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Photo collage

Some find it easy, some find it hard.

Some like collage of pictures, which sometimes tells an entire story in just one page, while others prefer to have each picture separate from each other.

I used to make an album for each event or happening in my life and in the life of my children for my social networking sites.  It was a bit time consuming, and sometimes, I simply didn't have that many photos to actually make an album out of.

So thanks to photo collages, I only need to post one picture for something I found amusing, or funny or relevant.  For most people, it's easy to do, but then again, I'm doing this to help those who're not so good at it and actually want to try it out.

1.  Check out your apps store and choose an application.  Since I've been using FotoRUs lately, that's what I'll be showing you.




 

Once you've completed you download, open your app.



2.    Choose collage.  they have various layouts, depending on the number of photos you want to use for your collage.

3.  Choose the pictures from your device.  It really depends on what you want to share with other people.  or you can also just opt to save them to your device for printing.  Click next.

 
 
 
4.  Once you've chosen the pictures, you will see what the application has done for you.  If you want too see your pictures in a different layout, you can choose to do so from the options at the bottom.  Click next.

 

5.  It's now time to edit your collage.  You can opt to change the color of the background.


Add text.  You can also change the font type, size and color.


 


Then you can also add a sticker.  You have other options as to what to add to your collage.  You need to explore the options and choose what you want.



6.  You're almost done, click the check mark at the bottom.  Your collage will automatically be saved to your device.

 
 

7.  Share your collage.  You can choose to share your collage by clicking any of the networking sites, or you may store it for later, or printing.



You're done.

Here are some of the collages I've done over the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment