Tuesday, December 15, 2015

photo stories

I've been busy with the Christmas rush, so to speak.  More often than not, I choose to give unique gifts to family and friends during this season.

In 2011, I gave each of my friends a framed photo collage which I made for each of them.  And this year, I'm doing a calendar for the family, of course I'll be using their pictures to personalize each one.

Pictures do tell stories, you can choose photos which show us how our children have grown over the years.  You can also catalogue your family travels.

As much as I'd like to share some of the calendars I made, I'd have to ask permission from those I'm giving them to, or if not, I'll make a sample using my own photos.

Then I made a discovery.

I've only recently uncovered an application on my phone. It makes a story out of the photos you choose, say for a specific day.  The only thing you really do is choose the photos.  Of course you can always add captions and the like, but you can also keep it as simple as possible.

Here is a sample of what I did, and it only took me two minutes to do this.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=151a632d6857f3e1&attid=0.1&disp=attd&safe=1&zw

See?  Can you imagine having done this in such little time?  Maybe you can check out your phone and see if there's an app that does this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment